Frequently Asked Questions
- Ordering Information
- Product Information
- Company Information
1. When will my order ship?
Orders are sent within 2 business days.
2. How will my order ship?
Most packages are shipped through the post office. If you ordered over 6 jars and you live far from Vermont, your order is likely going FedEx Ground. In both cases, you get a tracking number.
3. Can I include a gift message?
Yep! Here's how to do it:
- Leave a note in the "Notes" box on your cart page
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (if you forgot to leave a note)
4. How much is shipping?
Shipping is free for purchases over $30. If you're under $30, it's $7.99 flat-rate.
5. Where can I find your products?
6. Do you ship internationally?
1. How many mustards do you have?
8 mustards year round, plus 3-4 seasonal mustards (summer, fall, and winter)
2. When do your seasonal mustards come out?
- May-August: Beer Mustard
- September-November: Apple Mustard & Sweet Potato Mustard
- November & December: Cranberry Mustard
3. Where do you get your mustard seeds?
Our mustard seed is a product of the USA, mostly sourced from the midwest. At one-time, we sourced yellow mustard seeds from a small farm in southern Vermont.
4. Where do you get the rest of your ingredients?
- Eggs, butter and maple syrup are all from local, Vermont producers.
- Everything else comes from suppliers across the country.
5. Are your mustards organic?
6. Are your mustards non-gmo?
7. Are your mustards gluten free?
They are not certified gluten free, however, they do not contain any gluten. Because the kitchen we use is a shared kitchen it does process items containing gluten.
6. Are our mustards all natural?
7. Can I see the ingredients & nutrition facts?
All ingredients and nutrition facts are listed on individual product pages.
8. Do you have mustards with no sugar?
9. Do you have vegan mustards?
- Deli Dirt: Everything Bagel Mustard
- Ragin' Rooster: Sriracha Mustard
- Clove Encounter: Garlic & Oregano Mustard
10. Do you have ketchup?
1. When was you company started?
The first jars were made in 2007 and sold at one farmer's market during the summer for a couple years. The company officially launched June 5th, 2010.
2. Who's behind Green Mountain Mustard?
There are three core members (aka family):
- Michael Adams, Owner
- Jeanne Adams, Conductor of Controlled Chaos
- Ed Adams, Flavor Guru in Residency
Read more about us here.
3. Why mustard?
I love it. I put it on everything. I think it makes the dish 100% of the time. And it's a blank canvas. You can make any kind of mustard you want - sweet, savory, salty, etc.
4. Have you landed in the press?
Yep. Couple times. Here's a list.
5. Do you donate mustard?
Yes. Please contact us about your event.
6. Do you send free samples?
Yes. We send free samples to food bloggers, media & press, and retail partners.
7. How do I sell your mustard in my store?
For information on selling in retail stores or distributing our product, click here.
8. Where are you located?
9. Can I talk directly to the owner?
Yep - here's the phone number (802) 435-1919 and email: email@example.com