Apple Cinnamon Mustard Dip with Chopped Pecans September 13 2014
We just launched our Apple Cinnamon Mustard. It's going to be around for the next few months and is super delicious. It's made with local Vermont apples and local apple cider - (Oh, and the only mustard we make with apple cider vinegar).
While delicious, the number one question we get is "What the heck do you use it on?" Over the next few weeks, I'll be posting a couple recipes with our Apple Cinnamon Mustard to help you out. This week's recipe is a great fall party dip -- apple cinnamon mustard dip with chopped pecans.
Here's the recipe:
- 1 block softened cream cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Adams Apple -- Apple Cinnamon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Vietnamese Cinnamon (my personal favorite)
- 1 tablespoon Vermont maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Whole pecans for garnish
- Dipping things (apples, animal crackers, etc)
The process? Mix it all together in a bowl and serve. If you're keeping it overnight, make sure to refrigerate it :) Enjoy!