Maple Mustard Corned Beef for St. Patrick's Day March 13 2014
1. Cover corned beef in large pot with cold water.
2. Add carrots, halved, 2 quartered onions, 2 bay leaves, 2 Tbsp Green Mountain Mustard's Deli Dirt.
3. Cover & simmer 3-4 hours until tender.
4. Drain & cool in refrigerator. Slice.
5. Combine 1/2 c. Green Mountain Mustard's Deli Dirt, 1/2 c. maple syrup, 1/4 c. brown sugar. Bring to boil and let boil slowly for 5 minutes to make a glaze.
6. Brush the glaze over the beef.
7. Broil 5 - 6" from heat for 10 minutes, brushing occasionally with glaze.