Prep time: 30 minutes | Servings: 4-6
2 cups of cooked quinoa
2 tablespoons spicy garlic oil (or regular olive oil)
1 medium onion, diced
5 cloves of garlic, diced
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon dried red pepper flakes
2 cups mixed frozen veggies, steamed
1 cup of crushed cashews
1/4 cup of Clove Encounter Garlic & Oregano mustard
1. Prepare quinoa as stated on package
2. Add garlic oil to medium saute pan on medium-high heat.
3. Add onion & garlic -- soften. Add sesame oil, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes. Mix together.
4. Add quinoa and mix together. Make sure the quinoa doesn’t burn.
5. Prepare frozen vegetables as directed.
6. Mix in vegetables and cashews.
7. Finally, add garlic mustard, mix together, and serve.
NOTE: This is even better the day after since the flavors meld together. Feel free to make this a day in advance.