Prep time: 5 minutes | Servings: 2 sandwiches
4 slices of sicilian bread (it makes the best grilled cheese)
2 tablespoons of butter
4 huge hunks of Cabot’s Bacon Cheddar
4 tablespoons of Sweet Sombrero Jalapeno Mustard
1. Butter one side of all four piece of bread.
2. Place bread, butter-side down, in a small saute pan.
3. Spread mustard on the bread and add your cheese. Top with other slice of bread. Brown the bread until it’s golden and awesome.
4. Place lid on saute pan to better melt the cheese.
5. Cut (the diagonal way) and serve.