The Rooster Calls the Shots
Now here's a hot mustard to crow about. Sriracha die-hards and anyone else who likes it hot will appreciate the complex flavors of Ragin' Rooster.
Thanks to our own, homemade Sriracha sauce, the Rooster has a slow burn and leaves a lingering buzz. Your eyes may water a bit, but you can take it, can't you? Red Fresno chilies and fresh-peeled garlic definitely come through for big, bold taste.
More! Give me more!
If you want to be blown away, pick up this jar. It will put a smile on your face, guaranteed.
- Heat! Yes it burns, but softly
- Thick and creamy, with excellent cling
- Chili peppers and fresh garlic make this one bold and beautiful
Goes great with:
- Seared salmon and sesame rice
- Shrimp and cucumber summer rolls
- Spicy seafood lo mein
- Tomato and avocado salad
- Wing sauce
- Deviled eggs
Ingredients: Our own sriracha (Vinegar, Red Fresno Chiles, Sugar, Garlic Cloves, Garlic Powder) Mustard Powder, Salt