Super Healthy Chickpea Salad with Wholegrain Mustard & Goat Cheese April 25 2014
- 2 cans of chickpeas, drained
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/3 English cucumber, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup Golden Grain Maple Wholegrain Mustard
- 1/2 cup Vermont Creamery Crumbled Goat Cheese - Sun-dried Tomato and Basil
- Drain chickpeas and place in a medium mixing bowl
- Add red pepper, cucumber, and onion.
- In a separate bowl, mix together vinegar, olive oil and mustard
- Add mustard mixture to chickpeas. Mix well.